2760 PSY MOD 2 DB
2760 PSY MOD 2 DB
Your discussion post should be 3-5 sentences per answer; responses should be 3-5 sentences relating and engaging with the weekly topics of conversation in the discussions.
*To view the grading rubric for this discussion, click the name of the discussion, then click “Grading Information.”Discussion Questions:
- Describe what is meant by “inferiority” in Adler’s theory.
- List and explain the three tasks of life in Adler’s theory.
- What is an inferiority complex?
- How do Erikson’s stages help you understand the people you know who are older and younger than you are? Explain, giving a few examples……..
- What is meant by a psychosocial moratorium? Furthermore, give an example…
- How did Allport define personality?
- Explain Allport’s concept of functional autonomy.
- How did Cattell define personality?
- Describe Cattell’s 16 Personality Factors (PF).
- List the big five personality factors and give a brief example of each one.
Q.1 write a reply
The odds are pretty good that any Toyota we see on the road is made in the US. I’ve heard about the myth been talked about that Toyotas made in Japan are better quality than those made in the US. But it was never confirmed. Is the difference caused by the differences in political, economic, and legal systems of the two countries?
Q.2 What are the similarities, and differences between your home (JAPAN, Toyota) and your host country (USA)? What other websites do you think are good to use for this discussion topic?
Q.3 write a reply (Lissa)
Good evening, all, How your MNC operates in the home and a host (pick one) country? Rio Tinto operates across six continents in around 35 countries. A significant amount of Rio Tinto’s assets are in Australia and North America, with operations also in Europe, Asia, Africa, and Central and South America. Rio Tinto’s principal projects in Asia/Mongolia. Oyu Tolgoi is jointly owned by the government of Mongolia, which has 34% ownership, and Turquoise Hill Resources (THR), which owns 66%. Rio Tinto owns 50.8% of THR and manages the operation on behalf of the owners. Oyu Tolgoi, in the South Gobi region of Mongolia, is one of the largest known copper (Links to an external site.) and gold deposits in the world. It is also one of the most modern, safe and sustainable operations in the world. Economic system comparison Australia (Home Country) Mongolia (Host Country) Economic freedom score is 77.7 Economic freedom score is 63.9 World Free Rank in 2022 index: 12 World Free Rank in 2022 index: 66 Rank in Asia-Pacific Region: 4 out of 39 countries Rank in Asia-Pacific Region: 12 out of 39 countries Overall score is above the regional and world averages. Overall score is above the regional and world averages. *HDI Index 0.944 tier (very high) HDI Index 0.737 tier (high) *Listed 8 in top 10 countries with the Highest HDI index in 2019. According to the heritage.org Australia/Mongolia’s 2022 index of Economic represents followings: Australia (Home Country) Mongolia (Host Country) Population: 25.7 million Population: 3.3 million GDP (PPP): $1.3 trillion GDP (PPP): $39.7 billion -2.4% growth -5.3% growth -1.5% 5-year compound annual growth -2.7% 5-year compound annual growth -$51,680 per capita -$11,825 per capita Unemployment: 6.6% Unemployment: 4.3% Inflation (CPI): 0.9% Inflation (CPI): 3.7% FDI Inflow: $20.1 billion FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) Inflow: $1.7 billion
In the episode, “The Tyrant,” Chase, Cameron, and Foreman treat a political leader whose regime is accused of promoting genocide. Please use only the characters Chase, Cameron, or Foreman in answering the question.
For this paper, you may choose to answer one of the following. Please identify which question you are answering.
A. Choose one character (from the list above) and analyze his/her treatment and ethical decisions regarding the case and the character of the tyrant using two ethical models.* In your estimation, did the character you choose make an ethically defensible decision?
B. Compare or Contrast two characters using one ethical model* and determine which character made the better overall decision regarding the treatment of the tyrant ethically, based on the circumstances according to the model.
The models you should use are Svara’s Ethical Triangle; Kohlberg’s Stages of Moral Development; or Narvaez’s Triune Ethics Theory.
The writing you submit must meet the following requirements:
- Write 500-750 word response.
- Provide the reference where you obtained the current event article, the author, and the published date using MLA style.
Areas for reflection:
- Describe how you achieved each course competency, including at least one example of new knowledge, gained related to that competency.
- Describe how you achieved the transferable skills (listed below), including at least one example of new knowledge, gained related to the transferable skill.
- Describe how this new knowledge will impact your nursing practice.
- Design relevant, multidimensional nursing care for optimal health inclusive of client preferences, values, and beliefs.
- Select approaches to client care which incorporate care and comfort, risk reduction, health promotion, and disease management.
- Prioritize evidence-based, client-centered nursing care as a foundation for emotional, mental, spiritual, and social well-being.
- Utilize data-driven nursing care strategies inclusive of continuous quality improvement.
- Synthesize components of clinical judgement, professional nursing identity, and reflective practice for lifelong learning.
- Determine effective responses to clinical problems integrating information technology, evidence-based practice, quality improvement, and interprofessional collaboration.
1) Imagine that you are a first-line manager of a department in a relatively small hospital located in a semi-rural area. For many months there had been rumors of a possible merger with another semi-rural hospital half again the size of yours located about 12 miles away. Both administration and the board of directors had been declining to comment on the rumors although it was apparent that some kind of negotiations were underway. In about mid-November all managers were officially notified that the merger would take place effective the first of January. The two hospitals were to become a single corporate entity with two locations, and functions and services would be consolidated wherever practical. Describe in detail the possible effects of the merger and all that it entails on you and your position.
2) It is stated in the chapter that the three ways of getting employees to implement change are: Tell them what to do; Sell them on what must be done; and Involve them in determining the substance and direction of the change. For each of the three means, describe an instance in which it is a preferred or even essential approach and an instance in which it is an inappropriate or perhaps even harmful approach.
3) If you were hiring a new employee in your work unit, how would you rank the importance of the following qualities? That is, how much weight would you assign to each in making your decision? Explain.
- Personal values (ex. work ethic and integrity)
Conscientiousness in performing the job
- Some employers use integrity tests as part of the screening process. Are there problems with integrity tests? Can you test for integrity?
- If you were a work unit supervisor, which of the following do you think is more important to improving organizational performance? Explain.
- Encouraging employees to participate in work and organizational decisions
- Setting clear, challenging work goals
- As a manager you realize the supervisors who report to you make errors when they rate their employees (e.g., too lenient, rate everyone the same, etc.). You notice a consultant is offering a training session on how to avoid appraisal rating errors. How successful do you think such a course would be in eliminating these errors?
- As a supervisor, if you asked or surveyed your employees about the importance of pay as a factor in making job decisions, do you think employees would over-state or understate its value to them?
In order to receive full credit for your Discussion Board assignment you must give complete and detailed answers for all the questions and cite a minimum of 2 references (Only 1 can be the textbook). In addition, you need to respond to a minimum of 2 classmates. In order to get full credit for your responses to your classmates, your responses should be respectful and substantial, not a critique. Your responses must pose questions to help further the discussion and utilize supporting details and facts (a reference and in-text citation will assist here) and is REQUIRED for Full Credit.
Provide at least one example of new knowledge gained related to each competency and explain how this new knowledge will impact your nursing practice.
- Integrate leadership and management principles and attributes in nursing practice.
- Use evidence-based practice to guide clinical reasoning and clinical judgement as a basis for nursing decision making.
- Collaborate in healthcare delivery systems settings for improved patient outcomes.
- Demonstrate principles of professional identity and professionalism for the nurse within the context of regulatory and practice standards.
- Analyze agencies that influence the provision of nursing care in the healthcare system.
- Formulate decisions based on the legal and ethical underpinnings that improve healthcare.
Creating Your Professional Identity
- Determine the attributes that help form the professional nurses’ identity.
- Apply principles of professional identity and professionalism.
As a nursing student, you have a vision of your core values and expectations as a professional nurse. In this assignment, create a plan to guide you as you form your professional identity.
This formation will include the following:
- Describe the meaning of nursing professionalism identity
- Identify the most important professional identity characteristics/attributes
- Explain how you will adapt these characteristics/attributes in the clinical setting
- Reflect on your educational journey and describe how this shaped your professional identity.
- Create your goals for continued professional identity formation during your career as a nurse.
- Provide stated ideas with professional language and attribution for credible sources with correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the
Describe how the new knowledge you gained in this course will impact your nursing practice by addressing ALL SIX (6) of the listed course competencies in addition to the transferrable skill of Critical Thinking. Describe how you achieved each course competency including at least one example of new knowledge gained related to that competency. In addition, you will describe how you achieved the transferable skill, Critical Thinking, including at least one example of new knowledge gained related to the transferable skill. Include citations and references.
NUR2755 Course Competencies
- Apply strategies for safe, effective multidimensional nursing practice when providing care for clients with neurological disorders.
- Outline appropriate nursing strategies for providing care to perioperative clients.
- Compare nursing interventions for clients with complex disorders.
- Identify strategies for safe nursing practice of the client with multi-system organ failure.
- Prioritize nursing interventions for clients with medical emergencies.
- Summarize the nurse’s role and care strategies for clients during disasters.
Requesting writing help
Requesting writing help
Research question: What are the pros and cons of informatics, crowdsourcing, and artificial intelligence in clinical nursing? What about the use of these in nursing education?
Write a professional summary using research methods learned in other Courses. Two full pages of content.Double spaced.There is a 2-3 sentence summary at the end of the paper that matches the research. APA format. In text citations.
All pages are 12-font. The cover page has the writer’s name, course number, instructor, and date. On the second page, put the question you are addressing in bold, and center it, at the top of the page. The rest of the paper is not in bold nor is it centered. 1. For the research question, support your answers with quotes or summaries from at least two journals, less than 5 years old. 2. One journal must be a nursing journal; the others can be a business, medicine, or other journal. Do not use blogs or Editorials. 3. Use different sources for the the research question – do not reuse the same sources. 4. Summarize in two to three sentences the answer to the question at the end of the text before the references so that the reader easily understands the point of the paper. 5. Use at least two pages, double spaced. Use two or more references for each question at place at the end of the question NOT at the end of the paper. Use correct APA in referencing the journals at the end of each of the research questions. Remember: Correct APA for summarizing a reference is: the author and year in parenthesis, i.e., (Jones, 2021). Correct APA for quoting a reference: “quotation marks” followed by (parenthesis, author, year, and page number), i.e. (Jones, 2020, p. 10)
Please Read carefully what you need to do !!!!
The assignment will consists in doing a very detailed summary of the below videos about the vertebral column (just press the link, and you’ll have access to the video). Your assignment must include : Title, your name and date. Figures and images of x-ray procedures will give a professional presentation to your homework. Also, you must list all the references you use for complementing your activity. You can do it in Word or Power Point.
– Need To Add pictures
Videos Need To Watch To Do The Assignment:
1- Cervical and Thoracic Spine procedures
2- Lumbar, Sacral and Coccyx procedures
I provide the links of the 2 videos that need to watch on YouTube to make the assignment.
Need It By Saturday please
In the assignment need to write about both topics