Prior Efforts and Recommendations
In this component of the white paper, you will review what you have written so far and provide evidence-based descriptions of what has been done so far to address your chosen topic. Then, you will provide a strong evidence-based recommendation to address your chosen topic. Specifically, you will highlight what you believe, in your expert opinion based on what you have learned, is especially important in addressing this issue. You will then recommend and describe current and prospective solutions.
Please review the Final Project: White Paper Overview and the M5.5 grading rubric carefully so that you know what is expected of you in completing this assignment. Let me know if you have any questions.
- Final Project: White Paper OverviewDownload Final Project: White Paper Overview
- All Final Project: White Paper assignments combined are worth 65% of your overall course grade.
Please address the following:
- What has been done to date to try to address the issue (choose 1-2 efforts from the literature)?
- Your analysis of the successes and failings of these efforts.
- A recommended solution to this issue, fully backed by the evidence base.
- Note: If you are recommending a health app, this will be the foundation of your recommendation. Be very specific about what your proposed app or innovation will do to address the issue, who the app’s target user group will be, and any other information that will help to explain how your app will make a difference.
- This section should be 3-5 double-spaced pages in length and be written in APA format.