Identify Ways to Assess Reliability and Validity
Select a quantitative research study of interest from the literature and address the following components:
- Describe the purpose of the study.
- Describe the type of research design used (e.g., experimental, quasi-experimental, correlational, causal-comparative).
- Describe how reliability and validity were assessed.
- Evaluate the reliability of the study.
- Evaluate the internal validity of the study.
- Evaluate the statistical conclusion validity of the study.
- List potential biases or limitations of the study.
Length: 6 pages, not including title and reference pages
References: Include a minimum of 6 scholarly resources
The completed assignment should address all of the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations and current APA standards (as required), and include a plagiarism report.