Instructional and Assistive Technology in Special Education
THE QUESTIONS THAT NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED ARE ATTACHED IN THE DOCUMENT BELOW, HERE ARE THE RESOURCES:
- Video ModelingLinks to an external site.
- Social Skills using Video Modeling – Starting a ConversationLinks to an external site.
Social Skills Apps
- Social Skills App for Children & Teens with Social Behaviour Issues including Aspergers ADD/ADHDLinks to an external site.
- Sosh: App to Improve Social SkillsLinks to an external site.
- Social Skills Video Lessons: Lets be Social – an iPad AppLinks to an external site.
- Eating at the Table Social Story VideoLinks to an external site.
- iTouchiLearn Life Skills: Visual Schedules, Reward Charts & Training AppLinks to an external site.
- Autism Visual Schedule Life Skills TrainingLinks to an external site.
- Choiceworks | EdTech Tuesday | Professional DevelopmentLinks to an external site.
hapter and Presentations
Modeling for Students with Autism and Other Disabilities
- What is Video ModelingLinks to an external site.: This site provides basic information on video modeling and how to use it.
- Be Like Buddy Videos Website:Links to an external site. Here you will find more information on the Buddy videos along with step/star sheets that can be downloaded and used with the various videos.
- Social Skills Apps for Kids with Special NeedsLinks to an external site.
- 8 types of Visual Schedules (low tech)