Towards a Conceptual Framework
In this module you have examined the different types of change management frameworks. Now read, Rethinking organizational change: Towards a conceptual framework. This study proposes a conceptual framework incorporating the macro environment (industry-level changes) with organization-level changes to help practitioners build a more balanced approach to change management.
With this approach, consider the macro environment of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Discuss the six models of managing change and which you think would work best in the KSA business environment and why?
Now consider an industry-level application based on a company in an industry that you are familiar with in the Kingdom.
- Provide an overview of the company and share information about the organization’s mission, vision, values, industry, etc.
- How could a macro level approach to change management, as offered by the authors, benefit this company?
- Which of the six models would you use to support this macro/micro level analysis?
Your response should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-5 pages in length, which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Requirements: Be 4-5 pages in length, which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements