power point 6 slides
This assignment requires you to reflect on your beliefs about effective classroom management and to develop your own personal classroom management plan. Note that a classroom management plan is a work in progress as teachers typically develop their style over the course of time in response to their classroom experiences and the students that they teach. You must use a PowerPoint or similar platform for this assignment. Please be creative!
Your classroom management plan should provide information and a rationale for the following:
- Philosophy of Classroom Management statement. This should describe your general beliefs about how to effectively manage a classroom in terms of establishing a positive learning environment, as well as motivation techniques, student engagement methods, preventive and intervention strategies.
- Classroom Layout, including seating arrangements for students, location of teacher’s desk and classroom displays, equipment, and materials.
- Classroom Expectations. This should describe how you will convey high expectations to students and keep students on track.
- Classroom Rules. This should specify who will develop the rules; identify general rules that will likely translate into a productive learning environment; and describe how rules will be communicated to students and parents. Be sure to include a list of consequences.
- Student Contract. This document, which will be signed by all students, should outline the specific responsibilities of students enrolled in your class.
- The sixth slide will be a title or cover slide