Airborne Pollution Journal-500 words-references-APA
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 09/04/22 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND BY ACCEPTING TO DO MY WORK, I HAVE STRICT RULES. I DONT LIKE TO DISPUTE, BUT I WILL IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED. IF I SEE SOMETHING WRONG AFTER PURCHASING, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOESNT MEAN HOURS LATER. IF YOU TURN SOMETHING INTO ME EARLY, I EXPECT YOU TO FIX MY ASSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY. DONT LIE TO ME, IF THESE RULES ARENT FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE
In your journal, discuss how the information presented during this week altered your understanding of how various governmental agencies and policies protect society from a variety of airborne pollutants. Before this course, what opinions did you have about air quality and the regulations that exist? Relate any new conclusions you have formed about air quality to the functions of international and national agencies charged with the enforcement of air quality regulations, including safety from carcinogens. Further, research two agencies with government (.gov) websites that you are particularly interested in and
- Outline which regulation(s) they rely upon for effectively protecting U.S. citizens from airborne pollution.
- Determine which circumstances are most responsible for compromising their ability to protect us.
- Explain which populations are most commonly impacted by airborne pollution and why.
- Judge whether you think the national or international agency researched is effective.
- Conclude what air quality enforcement agencies should do to maintain the safety of air quality as global warming increases.
Your journal assignment should be at least 500 words in length.