Student Loan National Crisis
- A two to four-page paper, which details a plan for them to earn their MBA with little or no financial debt from their college education after they graduate.
- The opening paragraph should state the “thesis” as to what the paper is about.
- Assume they will attend college on a semester basis with 12 – 16 credit hours a semester.
- Parking is $100 annually and their books costs will be covered by Aunt Betty and Uncle Fred provided your friend lets them know their progress semester by semester.
- Include a table which shows the College/University, the costs for tuition, the additional costs, and a timeline.The major goal is to provide a clear timeline with semesters and years as to how long to complete an Associate degree, a Bachelors degree, and a Masters in Business Administration. A second major goal is to define how much each segment of this education will cost – general approximations are not acceptable; be specific.