Module 04 Course Project – Annotated Bibliography
Module 04 Content
- Course Competency:
- Compare the care models for nursing practice specific to the older adult.
- Transferable Skill:
- Information Literacy: Discovering information reflectively, understanding how information is produced and valued, and using information to create new knowledge and participate ethically in communities of learning.
- Your nursing supervisor likes the topic you chose for the in-service presentation and wants you to start researching! To make sure you get the project on the right track, your supervisor has asked you to do the following:
- Using the Rasmussen Library, identify at least 2 resources pertaining to your topic.
- Prepare an annotated bibliography for the resources you identified. Each entry will include:
- the full APA formatted reference
- an annotation consisting of the following elements:
- 2 to 4 sentences to summarize the main idea(s) of the source
- 1 or 2 sentences to assess and evaluate the source
- 1 or 2 sentences to reflect on the source
- For information about making a research appointment with a Rasmussen librarian, evaluating the credibility of a source, or creating an annotated bibliography, consult the resources below.
- What is an annotated bibliography and how do I do one? Do you have a sample I can see?
- How can I make a research appointment with a Rasmussen College Librarian?
- How do I know if a source is credible?