APA , Nursing
Identify the solution that you determined would be most effective in resolving the stated problem and define the intended outcomes of implementing the change (e.g., your improvement goal). For quality to improve, a change must occur. That change must be quantifiable and measurable.
Make an implementation plan in which explain how you will measure the change and how you will know when you have reached your improvement goal.
Make a list of outcomes required to reach your outcomes goal. This will allow you to determine the actions needed and the priority of tasks that will result in the desired outcome.
Who will be responsible for each outcome (typically each is assigned to a team member who is motivated to see the successful implementation of the plan).
What action needs to take place:
- What potential setbacks do we need to plan for?
- Do any tasks need to be done before taking this action?
Establish a budget, roles, and who will be responsible for what.
How you will monitor progress. This will provide you with the means of tracking actions as they are completed and will make you aware of actions that are late or off track.
- Select an EBP model to guide the implementation of the plan.
- Remember that without a measure, progress becomes a matter of opinion, and opinions can easily change over the course of an implementation timeline.
Make an evaluation plan. Your evaluation plan will define the standard of measurement for progress and will include:
- Measurable outcomes (both short-term and long-term formative assessments and summative assessments)
- Data to be collected and how and when it is to be collected
- Established evaluation points where data can be evaluated and adjustments made to the implementation plan as a result
Format your assignment as one of the following:
- 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation
- The slides should only contain essential information and as little text as possible. Do not design a slide presentation made up of long bullet points. Use speaker notes to convey the details you would give if you were presenting. See create speaker notes from Microsoft® for more help.Include PDFs of the articles as well as a reference page with an APA-formatted citation for each article.
Fully identify the solution that would be most effective in resolving the problem and defined the intended outcomes for implementing measurable change.
Fully described implementation plan in which change will be measured will indicate the improvement goal has been reach, related a list of outcomes that indicate the outcomes goal has been reache, identified who will be responsible for each outcome and define the actions needed to take place for each outcome to occur.
Fully developed a time frame for the project and identified potential setbacks.
Fully develop a risk management plan and identify any tasks needed before taking action.
Fully established budget role and responsibilities including the selection of an EBP model to guide the implementation plan and a means for measuring progress over the implementation time frame.
Fully described an evaluation plan that will define the standard of measurement for progress and will include measurable short-term and long-term outcomes describing how and when data will be collected, established evaluation points where data can be evaluated, and adjustments made to the implementation plan as a result.