3310 HUM MOD 3 DB
Part 1 (Initial response by Thursday):
- Choose two of the assigned short stories ( “A & P” 163-167, “Boys and Girls” 152-162, “Araby” 288-292, and “The Lesson” 146-151) and:
- Compare or contrast their plots (and conflicts),
- Compare or contrast the characterization (including whether the main character changes or stays the same),
- Compare or contrast the setting (especially if something about a setting, or a change in setting, has some impact on the character),
- Compare or contrast the use of symbols or figurative language in the story.