help with 10 question
Evaluate whether each of these statements is true (T) or false (F). For each statement briefly explain why the answer is either true or false. Please use complete sentences.
- The habitable zone around a star more massive than our Sun would be further in separation.
- Earth presently is the only planet in the solar system known to have plate tectonics.
- Without greenhouse gases, Earthʹs surface would be frozen over.
- The Sun generates energy primarily by nuclear fission.
- The Martian atmosphere was lost over time due to a reduced magentosphere.
- The Galilean Moons orbit Jupiter because they were gravitationally captured 100 million years ago.
- Solar-like stars are the most common type of stars in the Milky Way galaxy.
- An astronaut on a spaceship does a round trip to our nearest star at 50% of the speed of light. The astronaut experiences time slower compared to Earth’s time.
- The Turing Test has never been passed by any machine on Earth.
- Oxygen was abundant in Earth’s atmosphere when life first arose on Earth.