Advocate for Preemption of Risks
For this assignment, you will develop a presentation that advocates for the preemption of risks implied by changes in technology used by organizations, threat actors, and control capabilities.
Be sure your presentation addresses the following:
- Create an analysis of viable improvement to solutions, technology use, threats, and vulnerabilities within a significant organization within one of the 16 critical industries.
- Be sure all content is forward-looking for the 5 years after today’s date. There will be no recognition for content that covers areas that have already matured.
- Consider the evolution of technology, the response from threat actors, and new defenses.
- Be sure to use a persuasive presentation, which is suitable for delivery to the strategic planning body within the top leadership of your selected organization.
- Provide limited text on the slides, using multiple tables and simple figures created for this specific presentation.
- Provide bullet points with speaker notes and citations below the content slides and add a reference slide(s) at the end that uses 12-point fonts.
- Narrate the presentation using voice (not video) over PowerPoint or use Kaltura if you wish to use video.
Length: 17 slides with speaker notes (200-350 words per slide) , not including title and reference pages
References: Include a minimum of 8 scholarly references. Cite at least 3 different peer-reviewed academic research studies relevant to your approach for this assignment. These specified references should not be in this course and have been published in the last 2 years.
The completed assignment should address all of the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations and current APA standards.