Week 2 Discussion
Answer the following 5 questions:
- Is it possible to develop a test that will be totally free of error variance? Why or why not?
- What rationale would you use to justify the use of newly developed instruments that may not have existed long enough to accumulate evidence?
- Describe situations in which the use of newly developed instruments would be appropriated.
- What precautions do the practitioners need to take if they want to use new instruments?
- Is it possible to have a test that is reliable but not valid? Why or why not?
- What is the difference between construct, content, and face validity?
- Post your response to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned. Respond to at least two posts by the end of the week.
- Use an APA style reference list with in-text citations in your initial response.
- Use an APA style reference list with in-text citations in at least one of your two responses to classmates.