week 8 english help
You must have access to audio/video recording equipment (a microphone/webcam, camcorder with digital file capabilities, or cell phone with a high-quality camera/microphone) to complete this assignment.
Present the PowerPoint presentation designed in Assignment 3. As a reminder, the content should focus on some aspect of social media use in the workplace. Potential examples include the importance of companies embracing social media, advertising through social media, policies involving social media, proper professional communication through social media platforms, or any number of other angles.
The presentation must be submitted using one of the following methods:
- Recorded live narration of the PowerPoint slides. ( I would like for this to be done)
- A video recording of the student presenting the presentation (submitted in an appropriate video format like .mov / .mp4 and uploaded as an attached file).
- A video link uploaded to YouTube and submitted through Blackboard (links that do not work at the time of grading will be scored as a 0).
- A scheduled live presentation to the instructor (subject to schedule availability).
The PowerPoint presentation must adhere to the following requirements:
- Address some aspect of social media in the workplace.
- Present in a clear, logical manner.
- Include the PowerPoint presentation from Assignment 3.
- Be appropriately paced. Total time should not exceed ten minutes in length.
- Assume your target audience is familiar with the overall concept of social media.
- Follow the professional presentation requirements from Chapter 12 (pages 202-224) in BCOM7.
- Clearly deliver the presentation content (audio).
- Wear appropriate professional attire (if using video option) and provide high resolution audio (if using narrated PowerPoint option).
- Clarity / Mechanics:
- Focus on clarity, writing mechanics, and professional language/style requirements.
- Run spell/grammar check before submitting.
Your assignment must be completed in PowerPoint (using either .PPT or .PPTX format) [for narrated PowerPoint option]. Uploaded video file (either .mov or mp4 file) or functioning YouTube link [for video option]. Your professor may provide additional instructions.