Health & Medical Question
The assignment is consist of 10 multiple choice but you have 20min to do it. The assignment must be taken on Lockdown Browser. I will provide materials for you to prepare yourself, the chapters you must read which is chapter 4 and the book and also watch the lecture videos that I will provide which is called “Watch instructor’s recorded lecture (Radiopharmacy by Professor Beloin, uploaded below)”. The assignment will start on 11:00am est on Tuesday July 13th. so you would have to be up the ssamesame time as me.
. Please before accepting please read the whole ” Before Coming to class”. I really need this to be a good grade.
Before coming to class …
Before coming to class …Upon successful completion of this folder, you should be able to:
- Describe the contruction and operating principles of gas-filled detectors, including ionization chambers, Geiger-Mueller detectors, and dose calibrators.
- Describe quality control procedures required for survey instruments and dose calibrator.
- Explain the basic operation of scintillation detectors and photomultiplier tubes.
- Diagram the design of an Anger scintillation camera system and explain the function of each component.
- Diagram and discuss the properties of various camera collimators.
- Explain image formation of the scintillation camera.
- List and discuss quality control procedures required for the scintillation camera system.
- Describe the basic mechanisms for radionuclide production in a reactor.
- Describe the fundamentals of particle accelerator operation and the production of radionuclides using particle accelerators.
- Diagram dry column molybdenum-technetium generators, and explain the elution process.
- Describe the basic chemical properties of the pertechnetate ion.
- Explain the technetium labeling process used by reduction methods, specifically in regard to Tc-99m MDP.
- Describe the differences between qulity control relative to radionuclide purity, radiochemical purity, and chemical impurities.