Data funds and block chain response and BLock chain quiz
DATA funds 750 words
- Discuss the problems encountered in a non-database information systems environment.
- Discuss the nature of data.
- Define data-related terms such as entity and attribute.
- Define storage-related terms such as field, record, and file.
- Identify the four basic operations performed on stored data.
- Compare sequential access of data with direct access of data.
- List the five basic principles of the database concept.
- Describe how data can be considered to be a manageable resource.
- List the three problems created by data redundancy.
- Describe the nature of data redundancy among many files.
- Explain the relationship between data integration and data redundancy in one file.
- Explain why providing support for such control issues as data security, backup and recovery, and concurrency is an important feature of the database approach.
- Explain why providing support for data independence is an important feature of the database approach.
- State the primary defining feature of a database management system.
- Explain why the ability to store multiple relationships is an important feature of the database approach.
Answer the following question:
As business practitioner’s, we all too often face issues with data quality which is partially caused by independence and relationship fit issues in the organization. Can you provide a use case where bad quality data has led to an organization needing to rebuild their database and/or data architecture? What was the primary reason. Remember, every person must come up with a new example that can be referenced.
- This is a required assignment, worth 15 points. The assignment must be submitted by the due date. Late assignment are not allowed.
- You are required to submit a minimum of three postings. Points will be deducted for not fulfilling this minimum requirement.
- Apply and use the basic citation styles of APA is required. Points are deducted per the rubric for this behavior.
- Do not claim credit for the words, ideas, and concepts of others. Use in-text citation and list the reference of your supporting source following APA’s style and formatting. Points are deducted per the rubric for this behavior.
- Do not copy and paste information or concepts from the Internet and claim that is your work. It will be considered Plagiarism and you will receive zero for your work. A second offense results in a zero for the course. A third is termination from the university.