As per writer
Before beginning work on this assignment, please review the expanded grading rubric for specific instructions relating to content and formatting.
In this assignment, you will study the characteristics that mark each leadership style.
Identify five leaders from the lists given in Appendix A.
You must select one leader’s name from List 7.
You must select one leader’s name from List 4.
Select the remaining three leaders from Lists 1, 2, 3, 5, or 6. Ensure you select only one name from a list.
Complete the following:
- Biographies of the chosen leaders
- Historical events associated with the chosen leaders
Based on your research and readings, compile a 7-to 8-page Microsoft Word that includes answers to the following questions:
- What were the characteristics of your chosen leaders?
- What were the factors that contributed to each individual rising to the role of leader?
- What was each selected leader’s leadership style? Support your
position with credible references with respect to the style, and include
an accurate biography and depiction of historical events.
- Did the leaders’ leadership style shifted or evolved with time or the acquisition of power? Why?
- What tools did the leaders utilized to promote their influence and vision?
- What were each leader’s contingency and situational leadership
capabilities? Explain and support with examples where he or she
demonstrated those leadership capabilities.
- What was the power base of the selected leaders? What
characteristics or traits allowed each individual to assume the position
of leadership power?
- What role did the leaders assumed in resolving conflict? What was each leader’s apparent conflict resolution style?
- What was each leader’s iconic situation that gained him or her recognition as a leader?
- Did the environment and time lend to each leader’s rise or recognition? Why?
- Reflecting on leadership theory and style, would you consider certain traits and characteristics to be timeless? Why or why not?
- Why did others adopt or invest in them as individuals and leaders?
- To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also
use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite
your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in
- Your assignment should be addressed in an 8- to 10-page document.
5-6references with citations
need to pass it from Turnitin plagiarism checker and once done with the assignment need “turnitin report” as well
must check “spelling and grammar” errors free