Help write my history essay
Western civilization 2
I will upload the articles and textbook pages
No outside information only use information from articles and textbook must have evidence to back it up from the textbook or articles I’ll tell you the textbook name for bibliography page grammer is very important no plagiarism with plagiarism report
I’ll be checking to make sure information is only from the textbook and articles must use all articles in the assignment
Mla format is fine must use citations example is below and must cite properly in essay
• Using the documents, you are to accomplish the following tasks in a paper of 4-8 pages address the following 3 objectives:
For each 19th century ideology listed (liberalism, conservatism, feminism, Marxism, socialism, capitalism):
1. Identify the major ideas the ideology espouses.
2. Use the documents provided to support the ideas identified above. For example: if you are describing the main ideas of conservatism, you should read the documents about conservatism and quote from them to support the idea you are writing about.
3. Next you must connect the ideology to history. So answer the following question: Historically, how did the ideologies influence Western Civilization? (You can focus on the 19th century unless you know a bit about the last century). For example, clearly Marxism resulted from the Industrial Revolution. Explain how.
4. Decide which ideology you favor and explain why.
5. You must pull information from the documents. Quote directly and often.
Searching for alternative sources is frankly unnecessary. You may use the textbook to unnecessary. You may use the textbook to supplement your paper, but you must make copious use of the documents. This assessment requires students to read and use the words of the thinkers of the 19th century. Pure generalization without necessary evidence will result in a failing grade.
Standard 12-point font and double spaced. A bibliography is required but you need only list the documents that you utilized in the paper. Again, this should be obvious, as you will need to quote often from them to buttress your argument. Use internal citations when quoting a document. Example: Marx intimated that 19th century society was ready for revolutionary change when he stated “the history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggle” (Marx p.1)