Mj Disc Questions
PLEASE ANSWER EACH QUESTION SEPARATELY AND IN GREAT DETAIL. EACH QUESTION SHOULD HAVE 300 WORDS MINIMUM. ALL ANSWERS NEED TO BE IN YOUR OWN WORDS
1. What do you think is the number one health care delivery problem (not health problem) in your hometown? Explain why you believe this and use content from the book to support your position.
Analysis of Health Insurance Policy.
Review your health insurance policy or the student insurance available
Are there any terms or services that you are not familiar with?
Is there a co-pay for office visits, prescriptions, other services?
2. The Aim at Melanoma Foundation promotes the awareness of the ABCDE rule (https://www.aimatmelanoma.org/early-detection-of-melanoma/how-to-do-a-skin-self-exam/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=abcd%20of%20skin%20cancer&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7f38jMD05gIVTdbACh13QAXvEAAYASAAEgJMd_D_BwE&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7f38jMD05gIVTdbACh13QAXvEAAYASAAEgJMd_D_BwE) that outlines warning signs for melanoma. What are some individual and community efforts that may increase the chance of individuals taking steps to prevent cancer from even beginning?
Pay close attention for one day to how much energy you use and how much waste you may generate. What are some individual and community efforts that may reduce the amount of energy we use and waste we produce?
3. Choose 4 out of the 7 unintentional injuries listed below. For each of injury find a video online that focuses on the awareness and/or prevention.
What target population do you believe this video is focusing on? (answer for each video) Do you believe that is the appropriate audience to target in relation to that topic? Why or why not?
What is the rate of emergency department visits for the injury (answer for all 4 you chose).
What is one other way to reach the population about the prevention and/or awareness of the topic (other than a video). Answer for all four.
4. Watch the following video: OSHA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBrXfwDgz0w
Find a news story/article about occupational injuries, diseases, or deaths. Post the link.
Describe it briefly.
Is there an issue with policy, environment or personnel?
Are there suggestions in the story for improving this issue?
Do you have any suggestions for improving this issue?
5. Examples: No money- tell your employees how good of a job they are doing (when they have deserved it), employee of the month and gets a parking space right up front. list 4 ways that you would empower or motivate your employees if you had no money (so no bonuses or monetary rewards). Then list 4 ways you would empower or motivate your employees if you had unlimited money to use on your employees.
6. In the same post I would also like you to comment on the Google video. Would you like working there? Why or Why not. From a managerial perspective, what would be some issues you might see? (In the chapter 7 PowerPoint there is a link to the video on Google – if the link does not work, use the one below or go to YouTube and type in Working at Google
7. Answer the following questions in the discussion:
– How has technology changed the delivery of human services?
– How will the trends occurring in the next few decades affect human service delivery?
– What are the skills that the human service professional will need to work in the current environment?
– What are barriers to service delivery in rural areas?
– What have you noticed your community is doing in response to the COVID-19 pandemic?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.