Sign up for a “Cuyamaca Prefect Interview” account www.perfectinterview.com/cuyamaca (Links to an external site.).
- Conduct 3 complete interviews with “Prefect Interview” which are to be shared with the Instructor. Refer to Sharing Tab on the “Prefect Interview, Interview Coach “page.
- Submit a one-page Business Report entitle “Lesson Learned” covering what you have learned from using “Prefect interview”.
- Grading will be compliant with the Report Writing Rubric Academic Integrity:1. Turning in your own work3. Paraphrasing properlyIf you are caught cheating or plagiarizing, the following actions may be taken:2. An oral reprimand with emphasis on counseling toward prevention of further occurrences.4. A reduction of the grade earned on the specific work in question, including the possibility of a failing grade or no credit for the work.6. Referral to the office of the Associate Dean of Student Affairs for further administrative action, such as a failing grade for the course, suspension or expulsion.
- 5. A reduction of the course grade because of item 4 above including the possibility of a failing grade for the course, if a failing grade for the work produces such a result.
- 3. A requirement that work be repeated.
- 1. Review – no action.
- You must give credit for any outside references used – this includes: Assignments, Discussion Boards, and your Research Report.
- 2. Properly citing your references
- As a student, it is important to understand the implications of plagiarism. According to Webster’s dictionary, plagiarism is defined as “the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author, and the representation of them as one’s own original work.” Because plagiarism is considered the ultimate academic offense, it is important for students to be familiar with the various components of this type of Academic Misconduct. These components are closely examined on the http://www.plagiarism.org/ website. This website will further explain the various facets of plagiarism and how you can avoid this by following various rules; including: