Evaluation of Marginalized Women Paper
The purpose of this assignment is to
- Provide learners with the opportunity to integrate knowledge and skills learned throughout this course
- Directly apply principles and knowledge learned in the course to problem solving of population health problems in marginalized women.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
- Integrate current evidence based clinical practice guidelines in the care of childbearing and childrearing families.
- Appropriately apply anticipatory guidance and health promotion in the care of childbearing and childrearing families.
- Assess growth and developmental milestones in the care of childbearing and childrearing families.
- Construct an evidence based reproductive health management plan.
- Identify and address healthcare needs of marginalized childbearing and childrearing families
This paper should clearly and comprehensively identify the disease or population health problem chosen. The problem must be an issue in your geographic area and a concern for the population you will serve upon graduation with your degree. The paper should be organized into the following sections:
- Introduction with a clear presentation of the marginalized group as well as significance and a scholarly overview of the paper.
- Background of the marginalized group/problem including description, current incidence and/or prevalence statistics current state, local, and national statistics pertaining to the problem.
- Discuss the economic aspects of the marginalized group
- Discuss social justice and its relationship to health disparities and health care of marginalized group.
- Discuss ethical issues on marginalized group
- Provide a brief plan of how you will address this marginalized group in your practice once you are finished with school. Provide three actions you will take along with how you will measure outcomes of your actions.
- Conclude in a clear manner with a brief overview of key points of the entire problemNR602 Week 5 Assignment (1)
You’ve already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.
Paper Length: 5-6 pages, excluding title/cover and reference pagesAPA format 6th editionAll references and publication must be within 5 years