This Assignment consists of an Essay,Project Management (MGT323)
Deadline: 05/March/2020 @ 23:59
Course Name: Project Management
Course Code: MGT323
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Project Management (MGT323)
Second Semester (2019-2020)
- This Assignment consists of an Essay.
- Assignment is to be submit by each student individually.
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment-1 students will able to understand the
Demonstrate a deep understanding of project management concepts and theories as well as approaches to project management. (LO-1.1)
Demonstrate an understanding of the project planning process. (LO-1.6)
- All students are encouraged to use their own words.
- Student must apply “Times New Roman Font” with double space within their reports.
- The attached cover-page has to be used, duly filled. Submissions without the cover page will NOT be accepted
- A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource without referencing it.
- Assignment -1 should be submitted on or before the end of Week-07.
- If the assignment shows more than 25% plagiarism, the students would be graded zero.
What is Project Management, and what are the requirements for an individual to become a successful project manager? Please refer textbook chapter-4 page no. 142-143 and write an essay with all characteristics a project manager should possess. Use APA style and review 3 or more peer-reviewed journals to support your answer. This essay must be at least 1000-words in length.
- Due date for the submission of Assignment-1:
- Assignment-1 should be posted in the Black Board by end of Week-4.
- The due date for the submission of Assignment-1 is end of 7th Week.