Digital Marketing Plan Project
In this project, you are required to select one of the businesses below based on what you learn from this course and your perspective.
×× The site to be answered will be included××
Part 1, around (500-700) words: Due week 6, on 10/15/2021. (Refer to the Textbook Chapters 2 & 3, and apply the following in the context of your company)
- Investigate the micro-environment as part of the situation analysis for your company.
- Summaries the macro-environment variable your company needs to monitor when operating the digital marketing campaign. (two or three variables for each force are sufficient)
- Customers’ persona.
- Competitors analysis
- Digital Marketing Suppliers and/or Digital Marketing intermediaries.
You should define:
- The target audience of your business.
- You will create three marketing personas that represent the organization’s target audience.
- Competitor analysis
- Review customer use of different types of digital publisher or media sites which may influence their decision.
Explain the impact of internet on the five forces (Porter’s five forces model).
Review the digital marketing tools/platforms of 2-3 local competitors and pay attention to their tone and personality and analyze your competition’s digital marketing tools/platforms, base your analysis on what you’ve observed on your competitor’s digital marketing tools/platforms across all platforms.
- Apply PESTLE strategic analysis tool in order to measure and assess the digital market.
Important instructions and Notes
- This is an individual work.
- You will submit online through blackboard.
- A cover page is required for each submission, one mark will be deducted if there is no cover page.
- The submitted document needs to be structured as follow: a cover page, assignments’ requirements’, then your answers. without these instructions.
- The assignments parts will be each submitted on a different date.
- The reference list, a minimum number of 10 references and citations is required, and you must use APA referencing style.
- Quotations must be cited to its resources.
- The paper styles:
- The format of the paper needs to be introduction, main body and conclusion.
- Your work needs to be consistent in terms of style, tone and appearance.
- Font size: 12.
- Font type: Times New Roman,
- Page are numbered.
- 1.5 spacing between lines and paragraphs.
- Left alignment.
- Entire project word count, around 2500 words.
- You must check the spelling and grammar mistakes before submitting the assignment. You can ask someone to proofread your work or use online tools.
- Up to 20% of the total grade will be deducted for providing a poor structure of assignment. Structure includes these elements: paper style, free of spelling and grammar errors.
- In case of any questions, please refer to your instructor.