Buyer Behavior Writing Assignment
Assignment 2 Instructions
Part 1 covers chapters 5 and 6 and part 2 covers chapters 7 and 8. This material is more difficult than
earlier chapters. Still, the assignment is manageable, and it is essential to prepare you for the next exam.
In your answer, please identify the question (Question #), then copy and paste the question itself.
Following that, provide your answer. Answer every question thoroughly. “Cut and paste”
answers from the textbook or any other source are not acceptable. Phrase the answer in your
own words as much as possible. Obviously, that excludes marketing and social psychological
concepts that you need to us as they are. Working this way on this assignment will help you to
study the material deeply and make it your own. Also, if a question asks you to provide an
example do not skip that part.
To answer the questions in this assignment, use the course textbook only.You are encouraged to study
with other members of the class, but your assignment ought to be written independently.
1. a. Define learning.
b. Describe each element of consumer learning.
c. Explain how each of these elements affects learning.
2. a. Explain behavioral learning.
b. Explain classical conditioning and the relationship between all elements of the model, from
the start to the end of the process. Apply it to a marketing example.
3. Explain instrumental conditioning and the concepts of reinforcement and extinction.
4. Explain observational learning
5. Explain information processing including sensory input, rehearsal, short-term and long-term
store, encoding, chunking, retrieval, and information overload.
6. Define attitude
7. How attitude forms? Explain and give an example of how each of information, experience,
personality, and situation affect buyer attitude.
8. Explain the tri-component attitude model. Do not just name the components. Give a full
explanation of how they relate to each other and how they affect buying decision.
9. Attitude change: present three methods, with examples, by which a marketer can change
buyer attitude. In each method explain what the method tries to achieve, and in what
circumstance it meant to be used.
10. Describe in detail a time when you acquired an attitude about a product due to advertising.
1. Describe the communication model, each element, each step and the relation between
them in generating a flow of information between sender and receiver. Give a marketing
2. Compare narrowcasting and broadcasting and describe the advantages of narrowcasting.
3. What are the advantage and disadvantages of using humor in advertising.Give examples of
advertising where humor was used successfully.
4. Explain the pros and cons of using more verbal copy instead of artwork in a print ad.
5. What are the different types of social media channels?Give examples of each.
6. Present the various pros and cons of mobile advertising.
7. Give example of a company that uses social media advertising effectively.
8. Describe the benefits of advertising on interactive TV versus traditional TV.
9. What can the print media do to combat the decline of their advertising revenue?
10. What is branded content and how can it be used effectively?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.