2 questions (replie in different document)
Resume and Letters
Prepare a résumé for the job you discussed in your company report.
Use a functional or chronological style that best fits your education and experience and includes a summary of skills rather than a career objective. A references page should be attached to the résumé.
The bulk of the résumé should be in a 12 pt. Ariel font with 1″ margins–this will vary in headings.
Submit your résumé as a word document. (45 points)
2. Prepare a cover letter for your résumé . Make sure you include all the required parts of a business letter. (25 points)
3. You were successful in getting a job offer. Prepare a letter accepting the job. Make sure you include all the required parts of a business letter and all the information you need to confirm regarding the job offer. (20 points)
CREATE ONE FILE THAT INCLUDES ALL THREE PARTS FOR SUBMISSION.
and Criteria is in pictures I uploaded
Johnny graduates at the end of this term. He has been actively searching for the right job in his field of study. The perfect job was finally advertised and it’s with a company Johnny really wanted to work for. He quickly prepared his resume and cover letter and was successful in getting an interview. After carefully preparing for the interview, Johnny was successful! He got the job.
During this process, Johnny thought he needed a little extra “ammunition” in his job hunt. He exxagerated just a little on his GPA and listed an internship that he applied for but did not get.
- Was he justified in his actions?
- Since he has been hired, does he have anything to worry about?
- If you were in human resources at this company and just uncovered the information, what would be your reaction?