University of the Cumberlands Strategic Project Management Paper
Completed 75% of the paper(attached here) but need to complete other parts to make it 100%. Please work accordingly like comments from professor below.
Paper should be 10 pages excluding references and diagrams, other stuff not included
There is a project paper due Your topic should illustrate a public instance of project failure (over budget, missed deadlines, failure to deliver as expected) in which the proper application of project management might have prevented the project’s failure. The problem can be from your professional experience or a national or global issue. Use the Internet to research for such a project. Your objective is to present a thorough analysis that demonstrates your understanding of facts relevant to the issue and the project management issues involved. You must arrive at a reasonable conclusion as to the cause of the failure and demonstrate the reasons why project management would have prevented the failure. Note: this paper is in place of a exam so you must demonstrate in the paper, what you have learned in this course.
You might consider answering all or some of these questions as your structure your paper:
- Why was this project undertaken? Who sponsored and funded it?
- What is the most important information and facts that we need to know in order to decide if there was faulty project management involved?
- Who are the people or institutions that have a stake in this outcome of this project, and how were they affected by the outcome?
- What do you believe the project manager should have done? What was the role of the project sponsors with the failure? What tenets of project management were not followed?
- What could have been done to avoid this situation? How can it be avoided in the future?
All assignments shall include page numbers, headings, proper spacing, formatting (double-spaced). MAKE SURE TO NUMBER THE PAGES. Formatting should be one-inch margins with Times New Roman (or similar) 11 / 12-point font. Final papers should be at least 10 and not more than 12 pages of text; footnotes, bibliography, references, etc. should be placed at the conclusion of the paper and are not considered part of the text.
You covered most of the stuff above but please go through again just to make sure we covered accordingly like above and work on project on adding extra pages