Strategic Management Risk Management & Logistics Management Discussion
- part 1
- Question 1
Discuss the influence of globalization, social responsibility and environmental sustainability on strategic management of a corporation.
In what ways can a corporation’s structure and culture be internal strengths or weaknesses?
Discuss how executive leadership is an important part of a strategic management? Give examples from real market.
–Using the terminology developed in the course of strategic Management will be highly valued.
–Your answers MUST include at least 4 outside references (other than the slides and textbook) using a proper referencing style (APA).
–Using references from SDL will be highly valued.
Maximum number of words: 1500
- part 2
In 1988 the committee on banking supervision (BCBS), introduced the bank capital measurement system popularly referred to as the Basel Capital Accord. Answer the following questions based on the accords.
- Q1 : Highlight important points of all three Basel Accords (Basel I, Basel-II and Basel III).
- Q2: Do you think that Basel III is good enough to prevent the reoccurrence of a situation like 2007-2009 financial crisis in future? Critically examine in brief.
You answers should be in approximately 1000 words.
- part 3
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify and apply Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools to suggest logistics performance priorities. To this purpose, you should search and review about these companies through secondary available information.
- Think about how you can apply the concepts/tools that you learned in this course.Write about logistics performance priorities for “Albaik” fast food restaurant chain in Covid 19 restrictions; explain why you have come to your conclusions:
- The Answer must follow the outline points below:
- 1. Executive summary ( word count rage 300-500)- Summarize what is logistics performance priorities, what Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools applied to achieve the company’s objective.
- 2. Background information ( word count rage 300-500)- Briefly introduce the company background (e.g., name, products, business size, location, internal/external interesting facts, etc).
- 3. Problem Description ( word count rage 300-500)- Describe the objectives clearly and specifically.-
- The objective may involve either logistics decision-making or process improvement.
- 4. Results by using application of logistics and SCM concepts/tools that applied
- – Describe what specific logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools be applied to achieve the objective. This section should make it clear that you understand the concepts/tools you are about to use.
- 5. References at least 5 to 7.
- Note: The Answer should be of each point in the range of 300 to- 500 word counts. .Use APA style of referencing