St MAry’s Waterbury part 5
Written Assignment #4 – Final project – PowerPoint & VIDEO
Marketing Plan Presentation:
Your final project/ Part 5. As such, the final project will assess your ability to synthesize the marketing principles by applying them to a health care organization. Your end product will be a brief overview of a marketing plan for your organization accompanying a video presentation using software called – screencast-o-matic. You are not expected to reach the level of authoring a professional, actionable, marketing plan, but you are expected to demonstrate an understanding and application of basic marketing principles.
Final Project Objectives
1. Understand impact of marketing environments on health services marketing strategy
2. Develop marketing objectives
3. Apply marketing concepts of segmenting, targeting and positioning a health services market
4. Describe a health services organization’s current marketing mix and suggest modifications based on marketing objectives
5. Identify measurements to access the marketing plan’s impact on the health services organization.
6. Demonstrate college-level research and writing skills commensurate with a 300-level course
Steps to completing a Successful Final Project webcam/video:
All of the following types of health care organizations are acceptable for your final project:
2. Submit your final project organization topic for approval. As directed by your faculty member, submit the organization that you will pursue in the assignment dropbox. Provide a brief description of the organization and why you chose it. You will submit this topic for approval in week 3.
3. Research your health service organization. Your research should take many forms, including academic research from the UMUC library. Your research should also include a visit to the organization, interviews with key administrators or marketers (if possible), research on the category of health services in which the organization belongs, e.g. hospitals, physician practice, etc., website review, review of similar services which would be considered direct competitors. You might want to refer to the Marketing Webliography found under Course Content > Course Resources > Marketing Toolbox > Marketing Webliography.
4. Review the final project Power Point Template. This can be found under Course Content > Course Resources > Final Project Power Point Template. Be sure you understand all the relevant marketing concepts; ask your faculty member to clarify, if needed.
5. Use the marketing plan template to complete your Power Point Presentation. The template is located in Content>Course Content>week 8. Feel free to change the design and slide layouts in whatever way you feel best represents and communicates your best work. Be sure to remove any of the generic text provided to you for guidance.
Refer to the Marketing Toolbox under Course Content > Course Resources > Marketing Toolbox >Tips for Effective Power Point Presentations for some ideas on how to present your ideas in a format that clearly demonstrates a correlation between the concept and the subject of your term project.
6. Seek out your faculty member any time you need assistance or guidance. You will not be able to find out everything about your organization or its industry, some of the information is propriety, so be prepared to make some well-reasoned statements in your final project.
7. Keep your Power Point presentation simple. Reserve the main portion of your presentation for your key findings, conclusions and recommendations. Use exhibits to add supplemental or source information such as charts and graphs.
8. Be sure to include endnotes and/or a reference page as part of your grade is on your ability to demonstrate these skills.
9. Review your Power Point Presentation against the project rubric. You may want to revisit those sections that would appear not to provide you with enough points for an acceptable grade.
10. Carefully edit your Power Point Presentation to be sure it presents your best work, is free of typos, is appropriately cited and referenced; and that it clearly communicates your points.
11. Use screencast-o-matic software to record your final project ppt and video simultaneously.
12. Submit your final project in the assignment section of LEO on or before the due date noted in your LEO classroom calendar.
13. Once your final project is graded, be sure to check out the faculty member’s feedback, which will correlate with the grading rubric
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.