CCJS paper I need written
No directly quoted material may be used in this project paper.
Resources should be summarized or paraphrased with appropriate in-text and Resource page citations.
Project 1: Case Study
You are working in the research unit of a foundation that awards grants to criminal justice agencies. The foundation is interested in promoting inter-agency collaboration to address specific issues in criminal justice. There is a formal debate in the office as to whether a particular case of apparent cooperation/collaboration was actually effective. Your supervisor is championing one side of this discussion. You have been asked to provide a review of the case identified below. Specifically, your supervisor asked you to compose a paper that included responses to the four questions provided. (See Item #3 below.)
1. Read the following report from the National Institute of Justice:
“Baltimore’s Comprehensive Communities Program: A Case Study”
2. Respond to the following questions:
- Describe the positive aspects of the collaborative initiative
- What partner do you feel is less essential to the initiative and why? (Note “None” is not an option.)
- What criminal justice entity do you feel could have enhanced the success of the initiative?]
- What NON-criminal justice entity do you feel could have enhanced the success of the initiative?
Note: While these four questions may be helpful in creating an outline, the paper itself must be presented as a formal narrative case study.
3. Complete Project 1 (Case Study) in the following format:
- A minimum of three (3) full maximum five (5) full pages of narrative text
- Respond to the four questions in item 2 above
- Support your work with a MINIMUM of two (2) resources other than the class instructional material. Narrative and Resource page citations must be done in the American Psychological Association (APA) format
- A cover page (not included in the page count)
- Name of the student
- Name and number of the course
- Date of submission
- All other pages will be double-spaced, 1 inch margin, 12 font.