You must have access to audio/video recording equipment (a microphone/webcam, camcorder with digital file capabilities, or cell phone with a high-quality camera/microphone) to complete this assignment.
- Recorded live narration of the PowerPoint slides.
- A video recording of the student presenting the presentation (submitted in an appropriate video format like .mov / .mp4 and uploaded as an attached file).
- A video link uploaded to YouTube and submitted through Blackboard (links that do not work at the time of grading will be scored as a 0).
- A scheduled live presentation to the instructor (subject to schedule availability).
The PowerPoint presentation must adhere to the following requirements:
- Address some aspect of social media in the workplace.
- Present in a clear, logical manner.
- Include the PowerPoint presentation from Assignment 3.
- Be appropriately paced. Total time should not exceed ten minutes in length.
- Assume your target audience is familiar with the overall concept of social media.
- Follow the professional presentation requirements from Chapter 12 (pages 202-224) in BCOM7.
- Clearly deliver the presentation content (audio).
- Wear appropriate professional attire (if using video option) and provide high resolution audio (if using narrated PowerPoint option).
- Clarity / Mechanics:
- Focus on clarity, writing mechanics, and professional language/style requirements.
- Run spell/grammar check before submitting.
Your assignment must be completed in PowerPoint (using either .PPT or .PPTX format) [for narrated PowerPoint option]. Uploaded video file (either .mov or mp4 file) or functioning YouTube link [for video option]. Your professor may provide additional instructions.Assignments must be submitted through the online course shell only.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Plan, create, and evaluate professional documents.
- Write clearly, coherently, and persuasively using proper grammar, mechanics, and formatting appropriate to the situation.
- Deliver professional information to various audiences using appropriate tone, style, and format.
- Develop presentation skills for use in the professional environment.