There is a case study which need to be done in 4 hours
There is a case study which need to be done in 4 hours, you dont have to write so well, but pls finish all of them
I will send the case and 8 questions
just answer those questions would be enough, like 2 pages for total
Once you have logged in, view the case titled “Crossing the Line:
Ordinary People Committing Extraordinary Crimes.” The videos will take a
little over an hour to view. When you have finished reviewing the
videos, please respond to the questions posted below. Please note that
this discussion is worth 50 points so I hope to see some serious thought
and constructive ideas communicated in your posts. There is a great
deal of opportunity for an excellent discussion this week, and I look
forward to reading your ideas.
- What are three tactics Diann’s employer could have instituted to prevent her fraud? Be specific.
- Do you think Diann’s punishment was fair? Why or why not?
- What was your initial reaction to Justin’s interview? Do you believe that he will commit fraud again? Why or why not?
- Do you believe that corporate culture or personal greed were the
largest contributing factors to Aaron and Weston’s decision to commit
fraud? Reference specific examples from the case to support your
- How would you deal with pressure from the executive level to “cook the books?”
- Since Aaron had already retired from HealthSouth, do you believe
that it was fair that he was sentenced to three months in federal
prison? Why or why not?
- How do you think white collar crime will evolve in the future? Do
you think this attention will have more positive or negative effects?
- Overall, what did you learn from Crossing the Line?