OU Management Managing in a Global Environment Discussion
TOPIC: The Eclectic Paradigm
SUBJECT: Managing in a Global Environment
- Structure your paper as follows:
- Cover page
- Overview describing the importance of the research topic to current business and professional practice in your own words.
- Purpose of Research should reflect the potential benefit of the topic to the current business and professional practice and the larger body of research.
- Review of the Literature summarized in your own words. Note that this should not be a “copy and paste” of literature content, nor should this section be substantially filled with direct quotes from the article. A literature review is a summary of the major points and findings of each of the selected articles (with appropriate citations). Direct quotations should be used sparingly. Normally, this will be the largest section of your paper (this is not a requirement; just a general observation).
- Practical Application of the literature. Describe how your findings from the relevant research literature can shape, inform, and improve current business and professional practice related to your chosen topic.
- Conclusion in your own words
- References formatted according to APA style requirements
Research Paper needs to be 600 plus words and APA format (refer chapter 8 from the textbook and use 3 scholarly journals)
Practical Connection Assignment
Provide a reflection of at least 600 words of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course (Managing in a Global Environment) have been applied or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
Assignment needs to be 600 plus words and APA format (Managing in a Global Environment textbook attached)