MGT 301 Assignment 3
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed usingTimes New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
Apply Organizational behavior knowledge and skills to manage diversified culture in the organizational settings (Lo 2.2).
Recognize the impact of organizational culture on shaping values, attitudes and behavior (Lo 1.9).
Management Essay:-(10 Marks)
Write an essay about the differences in Culture and Diversity at the workplace. with all characteristics of strong culture in the organization. Please refer to textbook chapter-15. Use APA style, examples, peer-reviewed journals to support your answer. This essay must be at least 1000-word in length.
- These assignments are an individual assignment.
- All students are encouraged to use their own words.
- Be three to five pages in length (800-1000 words), which does not include the title page, abstract or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use proper referencing (APA style) to reference, other style will not be accepted.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the safe assignment Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading.
- Write a three-part essay (i.e., an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph) that address the questions using a question and answer format.