help with 5 page paper
Over the last 10 weeks you have spent a great deal of time learning about transnational crime and crime specific to your assigned region. You have watched many videos, read extensively and have done hours of independent research to “connect the dots”. It is now time to put it all together.
As you know, McMafia was written by Glenny in 2008 and the forward was written in 2009, much has happened since then.
Therefore, for your final paper we will be breaking it down into two parts:
Part 1: In a minimum of 1000 words and not to exceed 1500 words answer the following:
- Describe what you see as the future transnational crime and justice concerns for your assigned region.
- Chapter 14 of McMafia discusses the future of organized crime.
- Discuss what he got right and what was missing, specifically concerning your assigned region.
- Reflect on what happened historically and where the future is headed
- You may want to consider the patterns and concepts discussed in the first three weeks of class. (Remember the videos as well.)
*I am not looking for speculation, I am looking for you to consider the transnational crime issues (which can include political, social, and economic) and relevant factors which encompass your region. Be sure to back it up with some kind of evidence or logic.
Part 2: In a minimum of 400 words and not to exceed 800 words answer the following (This portion is 100% self-reflection) :
- What did this class do for me personally?
- How can I take what I learned and apply it in my personal and professional life?
- Does it make me look at things differently?
- Will I act or think differently in the future because of what I learned?
- What does it mean to criminal justice as a whole?