ENGL 386 : Project Part 4: Presentation and Memorandum of Self-Evaluation
Please help me to complete Project Part 4, I have attached project part 1 & 2, pls see the project instructions below and let me know if you have any questions.
Project Part 4: Presentation and Memorandum of Self-Evaluation
This assignment will be submitted to Turnitin®.
Step Four: The Presentation and Memorandum of Self-Evaluation
Special note: The project must be posted in the discussion for Week 8 by Thursday; the project and memorandum of self-evaluation can be submitted to the Assignments Folder before the due date and time—but must be submitted in the assignment folder by the last day of class.
Deliverable for Step Four: The Completed Project and Memorandum of Self-Evaluation. There are two submissions for Step Four. The submissions should be carefully edited and proofed for standard use of English.
1. The completed screencast or narrated PowerPoint.This submission should meet all the requirements of the presentation.
- justification of your choice of a linguistic turning point in English (thesis and three key points supporting it)
- narration of content appropriate in tone/projection/articulation
- language grammatically correct; ideas understandable; words used correctly
- visuals engaging, complementary to content, and mindful of the audience
- sources documented and cited correctly in-text and in a Works Cited list (MLA, 8th edition)
2. The Memorandum of Self-Evaluation should be 500 words minimum to 700 words maximum. The memorandum should address areas listed below; note several questions posed to help you focus on a particular area of content; you do not have to address all of them. Include specific examples from your creation process to support your responses. The Memorandum of Revision should be formatted in MLA 8th edition style; if resources are included, document them in MLA style and provide a Works Cited page.
- Consider your Initial Choice for the Project (Content and Method of Communicating). How did the purpose of the assignment affect the choice of your final multimodal presentation? Did you adopt a certain look or speak a certain way in order to satisfy the assignment’s purpose?
- Consider your Chosen Method of Communication. How did you develop the work based not only on the needs of the content but also on the needs of the presentation, a screencast or a PowerPoint? Did that particular medium prove an effective medium to present your work digitally? Did the construction of a multimodal project challenge your comfort level with your traditional method of communicating? Why or why not?
- Consider your Process of Creation. What processes and resources did you use to choose your topic, research your choice, and construct your final project? What did you do to get started? How did you formulate the thesis and are you satisfied with it? What parts of the process did you find particularly challenging, and why?
- Consider What You’ve Learned Overall. What parts of the creation process best utilized your strengths? Which parts uncovered or demonstrated a weakness? How did you address that area? What did you wish you had known at the beginning of the project that you know now? What is the most important take-away you learned during the process?
Deliverable for Step Four: The Completed Project and Memorandum of Self-Evaluation. There are two parts to be submitted for Step Four. The submissions should be carefully edited and proofed for standard use of English.
- The completed screencast or narrated PowerPoint
- Memorandum of Self-Evaluation
Note : Project 1 & 2 attached for your reference