computer crime term paper
Write a 8-12 page paper discussing the below topics as they relate to computer crime.
You must provide cases and examples to support the topics.
1) Identify and discuss the steps necessary to make electronic evidence admissible in court.
2) Identify various crimes and incidents that are involved in electronic forensic investigations.
3) Discuss the importance of security and computer use policies.
4) Identify and discuss the techniques to obtain evidence from Internet and Web resources.
5) Identify and discuss the types of evidence that can be recovered from computer and electronic devices.
6) Discuss the importance of documentation and chain-of-custody in the forensic process.
Submit your Term Paper in a Word file for grading.
Specific Instructions for the Term Paper:
- Include a title page for your own paper. This includes the “Running Head” in the page header, the title of your paper, and your name. Also add the university and class info as well as the date authoring the paper.
- Write a 150-250 word abstract for your the paper (on p. 2 of the Term Paper). The abstract should be a brief summary of your paper.
- Next you need a Table of contents page.
- Next you will start the paper. The 8-12 page starts counting from this page. All prior pages are pages for “metadata” information about the paper – and not part of the body of the paper.
- The last section of your paper is the list of references in APA Style format. Name the header “References” then list the references in alphabetical order of the authors’ last name. Include a minimum of 6-10 outside sources cited and referenced in the paper. Your references page must be written in APA citation style.
- Rename your Term Paper to ISSC621_LastnameFirstname_TermPaper2.doc(x) (e.g., ISSC621_JohnSmith_TermPaper2.docx) and submit it to the Assignments area in the classroom.
NOTE: This assignment has the classroom TII (TurnItIn) feature turned on. This means that once your assignment has been submitted to this area, it will automatically be submitted to Turnitin.com database to generate an Originality Report with an Originality Index. It takes anywhere from a minute to 24 hours (or longer) for this report to be generated and returned to the classroom assignment area. Check often to see if the report has been generated.