5.5 Reader Response to "What is the Toulmin Argument" by Karbach
1. I will post the question and the article for you, so please read the question and the article very carefully.
2. I want you to write it all by your own words and I don’t need any plagiarism.
3. I don’t need any outside sources in it, because if I bring any information from the internet he’s going to give me a 0 for the assignment.
4. you will see the article at the end pleaseee read it carefully and respond to it in the discussion.
Look at the Attached document, and use it to address the following questions:
- How is this argument different than what you’ve encountered up until now?
- What opportunities or challenges do you think the Toulmin provides that others might not?
When answering these, think about using full paragraphs, and quoting passages from the argument that comes to mind that help support your explanations.
The Reader Response will be graded by a simple rubric you can see here, and must be done by the time we review the piece in class. Consider how you might use the Reader Responses to advance your work on the papers we’re working on.
This is in a Discussion forum, and other can respond to what you write, but having the exchange of ideas in here is not required. However, I really encourage you to exchange ideas with others. When grading, I see all of your contributions, and it’s possible that you have some really good ideas you flesh out in response to others, so give it a shot!