H.G. Wells’ novella The Time Machine
Answer one of the following sets of questions:
1) In H.G. Wells’ novella The Time Machine, the Time Traveller is shocked by the future he discovers. Should he be? Does late 19th-century England resemble the future he discovers, where the Eloi and Morlocks live in conflict? Does the Time Traveller himself possess personality traits that imply humanity is destined for continual conflict? Does the novel offer any hope that humanity might be able to avoid such a future?
2) Kazuo Ishiguro’s short story “A Village After Dark” ends with the narrator, Fletcher, envisioning his future. Based on what you learn of his past, and his account of his experiences in the present, is his vision of the future realistic? Might he come to lead the village again? Or is he delusional?
Your answer must be at least 2 full pages in length (it should not be longer than 3 full pages) and include:
1) organized paragraphs comprised of complete sentences
2) at least six quotes from The Time Machine and analyses of those quotes, or at least six quotes from “A Village After Dark” and analyses of those quotes
1) Assume that your audience has read The Time Machine and “A Village After Dark.” Do not summarize their plots.
2) Do not cite any secondary sources in your analyses of The Time Machine or “A Village After Dark.”
3) You are not required to cite The Time Machine or “A Village After Dark” according to MLA format or produce a Works Cited page; however, whenever you quote from The Time Machine or “A Village After Dark,” include the number of the page on which the quote appears in parentheses at the end of the sentence, before the period.
4) Double-space your answer in 12-point Times New Roman or a similar font.
1) Your grade will be based on the completeness of your answer and the attentiveness of your textual analysis.
2) Late or incomplete answers will receive a grade of F.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.